Books I Recommend
- Chodron, Pema. When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times.
- Covey, Stephen. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Daitch, Carolyn and Lorberbaum, Lissah : Anxious in Love
- Ellis, Albert and Harper, Robert. A Guide to Rational Living.
- Faber, Adele and Mazlish, Elaine : How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk
- Hendrix, Harville. Getting the Love You Want. (For couples)
- Hendrix, H. Keeping the Love You Find. (For singles)
- Hendrix, H. Giving the Love That Heals. (Imago for parenting)
- Hendrix, Harville and LaKelly Hunt, Helen : Making Marriage Simple
- Hendrix, Harville and LaKelly Hunt, Helen : Receiving Love
- Johnson, Sue. Hold Me Tight.
- Katie, Byron : Loving What Is
- Nelson, Tammy. Getting the Sex You Want. ( a guide for helping couples enhance their sexual relationship)
- Perel, Esther. Mating in Captivity
- Roth, Geneen. Women, Food and God
- Tolle, Eckhart. A New Earth. Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose.
Websites I Recommend:
www.gettingtheloveyouwant.com– this website will provide you with a greater understanding of Imago Therapy, as well as inform you about upcoming Imago Workshops and resources in your area.
www.hedyyumi.org– Hedy and Yumi Schleifer are amazing people who provide transformational couples’ workshops. I am inspired and awed by the work that they do.
www.aroundwellington.com– You can find out what is going on in the town of Wellington. In addition you can read some of the letters I had responded to in my “Ask Dr. Z” column.
To read previous months’ articles click on the following links: